Regular to Senior Programmer (div/f/m)
At Grimbart Tales, we’re looking for fresh ideas for our indie studio. You’ll be stepping into the development of our new title, and we’d love to have your creative input on game design on the way to the finished game experience.
You will …
- Work with Unity 3D and develop games for PC and consoles.
- Work in the following areas:
- In-game systems development
- Animation system (Spine2D integration)
- Editor tools
- Console development and optimization
- Work closely with designers and artists to implement their ideas
- Solve complex problems and challenging bugs
- Proficiency in Unity 3D and C#.
- 3+ years of professional experience
- Experience in one of the above areas
- Structured working style
- Excellent knowledge of writing efficient, organized and high performing code
- Ability to work in and contribute to a collaborative environment
- Fluent in both German and English
- Knowledge of using version control software
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Basic knowledge of hardware
- Good sense of game design and entertaining and innovative gameplay
- NES, SNES or Gameboy in a drawer
If you are interested in this position, please send us your application in German, including cover letter, resume and portfolio.